HealthshareOxfordshire is a part of Healthshare, an independent group of former NHS clinicians, established in 2009, providing clinical services exclusively to the NHS in many areas of England. We provide high-quality services in the community to improve access and availability to all NHS patients. Our service in Oxfordshire has been named HealthshareOxfordshire. We aim to rapidly get the patient to the right clinician at the right time, within the same service. Our clinical team based in the community in Oxfordshire includes:
- Rehabilitation, sports and exercise physicians
- GP with special interest in MSK conditions (GPwSI)
- Extended Scope Physiotherapists (ESPs)
- Specialist MSK Podiatrists
- MSK Physiotherapists
HealthshareOxfordshire offers access to these services in a single, managed pathway.
Vision and Aims
Our vision is to be the best independent community healthcare organisation in the UK that is trusted by patients, chosen by policy-makers and regarded with pride by all our team.
- To continually evolve and learn through evidence and experience to help people improve their health
- To provide the most effective, safe and innovative care to local communities
- To offer care that is compassionate and empowers patients
- To be a trusted, helpful partner in the health community
- To be a successful organisation where colleagues thrive and are empowered to challenge and progress