You can refer yourself if you:
- have already tried physical therapy yourself (see guidance and exercises by clicking the links above)
- have an MSK related issue/ condition
- are registered with an Oxfordshire GP
- are over 18 years old
- are able to speak English
- are not under the care of a hospital consultant for the same problem
You need to see your GP for a referral if you:
- are aged between 1 and 18 years
- are unable to speak English or only speak limited English
- require post stroke rehabilitation
- require home visits
HELP WITH TRAVEL COSTS……
If you are referred to hospital or another NHS Service such as Healthshare, you may be able to claim a refund of reasonable travel costs under the Healthcare Travel Costs Scheme (HTCS). Visit the NHS UK website to find out who is eligible for the scheme and how to make a claim using the HCT(T) Refund claim form.
By filling out this form and submitting it you consent to data being transferred via secure email.
We would be grateful if you could have your NHS number ready when contacting us or using this self-refer page.