Treatment that delivers better results
Elbow and forearm pain is commonly associated with playing sports, heavy manual work such as gardening, lifting or moving and also trauma related to a fall.
Elbow pain is commonly associated with:
- Tendon problems such as Tennis or Golfer’s elbow
- Simple sprain of the joint
- Bursitis around the elbow
- Repetitive strain injury following sports or manual work
When do I see my GP?
There is no reason why you can’t do your routine work or leisure activities because of hand or elbow pain.
However, you should seek medical advice if the following applies to you:
- If you have had a fall and you think you have a broken bone
- If your elbow pain increases with general exercises such as walking or running it may be associated with a heart condition
Please navigate the link below to find out more about the treatment options available to you.